Data Protection Notice
1. ContactGOBUGSGO - Verein zur BEfreiung der NAtur - Set nature free
Address: Neulinggasse 23/15, 1030 VIENNA, AUSTRIA
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Gobugsgo processes your personal data only for the purposes stated in this Data ProtectionNotice and in accordance with Art. 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (referred to in the following as GDPR). Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those specifically mentioned. We pass your personal data on to third parties only when one of the following cases applies:
- You have given us your express consent to do so
- The processing of this data is necessary to conclude a contract with you
- The processing of this data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation
- The processing of this data is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
3. Rights affectedYou can exercise at any time the following rights set forth in the GDPR, using the contact details we have provided for our Data Protection Officer:
a) Right of access by the data subject
The right of access entitles the data subject to full access to information on the processing of her/his personal data and on other important criteria such as the purposes of such processing and how long the data will be stored.
b) Right to rectification
The right to rectification entitles the data subject to have incorrect personal data that concerns her/him corrected without undue delay.
c) Right to erasure
The right to erasure entitles the data subject to have personal data that concerns her/him erased by the data controller without undue delay. However, this is only possible if the personal data concerning her/him are no longer necessary or have been processed illegally, or if consent to such processing has been revoked.
d) Right to restriction of processing
The right to restriction of processing entitles the data subject to restrict the further processing of her/his personal data for the time being. Such processing can be restricted above all while other rights that can be exercised by the data subject are being verified.
e) Right to data portability
The right to data portability entitles the data subject to receive from the data controller the personal data s/he has provided in a commonly used, machine-readable format in order, for example, to transmit those data to another controller. According to Art. 20 para. 3 sentence 2 GDPR, however, this right does not apply to data processing necessary to perform a task that serves the public interest.
f) Right to object
The right to object entitles the data subject to object to the further processing of her/his personal data on grounds relating to her/his particular situation, insofar as the performance of public duties or the existence of public or private interests do not require such processing. This right does not apply if a public authority is legally obliged to process the relevant data.
If you have given us your consent to process your personal data, you can revoke this consent at any time, effective immediately and for the future.
You may lodge a complaint at any time with the regulatory authority responsible for you. Which regulatory authority is responsible for you depends on which federal state you reside in, what work you do, and the alleged infringement.
4. THE 1000 BUGGS-FILM COMPETITION homepageEvery time a user accesses the website of VIS Vienna Shorts and every time a file is called up, data on this process is temporarily stored and processed in a log file by means of so-called “cookies”. The information in these log files may include:
- Your web browser
- The operating system used
- Your internet provider
- Anonymized IP address
- Date and time
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the content you would like to call up on web pages and to enable you to use the internet. The information is processed in particular for the following purposes:
- To ensure a trouble-free connection to the website
- To ensure smooth use of our website
- To evaluate system security and stability
- Other administrative purposes
We do not use your data to draw conclusions about you personally. The recipients of the data are limited to the data controller and in some cases also persons contracted to process the data.
We may statistically evaluate anonymous information of this kind in order to optimize our website and the technology behind it.
Under no circumstances will the data we collect be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent.
When individual pages are called up, so-called “session cookies” are used to facilitate navigation. These session cookies do not contain any personal data and expire at the end of the session.
5. SSL encryptionTo protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
6. NewsletterIf you have given us your express consent, we will regularly send you our newsletter or our special information bulletins for industry insiders by email to the address you have provided. To receive the newsletter, you need to click ‘I’d like to receive the GOBUGSGO newsletter’. When you subscribe to our newsletter and/or our information bulletins, the data you provide will be used exclusively for this purpose. Subscribers may also be notified by email of circumstances relevant to the service or their subscription (e.g., changes to the newsletter or technical circumstances). For your subscription to function, we need a valid email address. In order to verify that the subscription has in fact been made by the owner of the email address, we will from now on use the “double opt-in” procedure. For this purpose we keep a log of the subscription to the newsletter, the sending of a confirmation email and the receipt of the requested reply. Further data are not collected. The data are used exclusively for sending out the newsletter and information bulletins and will not be passed on to third parties. You can revoke at any time your consent to the storage of your personal data and its use for sending newsletters and information bulletins. Each mailing contains a corresponding link. Alternatively, you can also unsubscribe at any time directly on this website or inform us of your request by using the contact option at the end of this Data Protection Notice.
7. Embedded Vimeo videosWe’ll embed your film which you have uploaded von VIMEO on our web page. The operator of the corresponding plug-in is: Vimeo, LLC, with headquarters at 555 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011, USA
For further information on data protection at Vimeo, see the provider’s own data protection notice at: https://vimeo.com/privacy